Monday, August 14

Imagination

Imagination is a fantastic gift from God. It is one of the spiritual gifts that God can use to speak to us.

Look at some clouds, find shapes in them that remind you of something, can they speak to you about God. As you read the Bible imagine you are right there – picture all the action in your mind.

Imagine if every one in the world believed in God and wanted to live their lives in honour of God. Think about something that will stretch your imagination. Imagination – harness it for God.

1 Comments:

Blogger melinda m said...

Yeah, I find myself imagining lots of things like you mentioned. This guy down the street showed me & my kids his big Elvis museum.... and I was thinking "wow, if he would just see JESUS like this, he could really do something for the Kingdom of God"....

I just figured I'm too much of a dreamer, but this blog encouraged me once again. Thanks!

Also, I'm still over here working on catching some waves....I'll be walking on water one of these days!

15/8/06 1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home